Positive thoughts, positive outlook
What are 3 things I have done well this year?
- Practising self-care by carving out more personal time for myself. Besides yoga, I've also resumed jogging at least once weekly. I've also read 2 more books in Semester 2.
- I have tried out AI tools and will in fact be sharing on the use of Tome AI
- I felt that I've prepared the 1st cohort of Full Geog students and my new SS graduating class well (I hope I'm not being delusional). For that, I've overcome the steep learning curve of picking up the teaching of SS again this year, and I'm really grateful for all the support given to me by Ms Tang, Cryst and Nabs along the way whenever I pester them questions on SS.
- I am also grateful for Feline for helping me look after History side and our shared deadlines for EXCO, and Cryst for helping to look into PD.
- I'm grateful for all the support our dept teachers have shown one another, as simple as making sure one another has food, to sitting down to mark together, eat together, chat together. In my many years of teaching, the interactions amongst colleagues are always what make weary lives of being a teacher much more bearable. And I'm thankful that we have an abundance of that in our school.
Comments
Post a Comment